Sunday, August 17, 2014

Here it is folks. John Hagers arrest and lies about abusing his own son

THIS DEAR READERS THIS  IS THE MAN THAT WAS THE COMPLAINT AGAINST ME FOR MY BLOG HERE. HE WAS  USED BY ROCK ISLAND COUNTY STATES ATTORNEY NORMA KAZULRICH TO TRY TO SHUT DOWN THIS BLOG. BUT SINCE  HE WAS USEFUL TO THEM. THEY ALLOWED HIM TO GET BY WITH FRACTURING HIS OWN BABIES SKULL IN 2PLACES. BUT THEY SPENT THOUSAND OF DOLLARS COMING AFTER ME. WHICH HONORABLE JUDGE CHURCH SEEN THERE LIES AND FOUND ME NOT GUILTY

SORRY THAT THE REPORT PAGES ARE NOT IN ORDER. BUT HERE YOU WILL SEE PROOF THAT JOHN HAGER INJURED HIS OWN CHILD.  AND LIED ABOUT IT. TO HIS WIFE, TO THE COPS, TO THE DOCTOR.  HERE HE FRACTURES HIS OWN CHILD.  AND IT MAY BE THAT ONE OF THE INJURIES WAS A OLD ONE.  I KNOW HIS ANGER. I HAVE SEEN HIS ANGER AND HIS FAMILY COVER FOR HIM.  WELL HERE YOU SEE FOR YOURSELF READERS. AND HE GETS COURT SUPERVISON AND A $100FINE.  WHY? BECAUSE ROCK ISLAND COUNTY WANTED HIM TO ASSIST IN STOPPING THIS BLOG.  I SHALL BE POSTING THE TRANSCRIPT OF HIS INTERVIEW WHERE HE TRIED TO LIE AND FAILS. AND FINALLY ADMITS ABUSE ING HIS VERY OWN CHILD BECAUSE HE WAS ANGRY.   IT IS 30 PAGES  SO BARE WITH ME



BOND AT $100000.





4 comments:

  1. Read the entire thing over coffee this morning. If I am understanding correctly, and I'm no spring chicken so bare with me, the boy was given Court Supervision for fracturing his kids' skull? That doesn't make sense. I once got the same punishment for a speeding ticket! I think the voters need to demand answers from our states attorney. Why so lienant? I'd also like to know why my tax dollars are funding investigations into blogs out of our county as well as that little thing they had going in court the judge just ruled on, some sort of document I don't recall. So Mr. States Attorney, and you obviously read this blog as you had it investigated, why did you waste our money? Retaliation? Malicious prosecution? Or should we be questioning that slick Sheriff that is always mingling with that incompetent reporter Minor and calls Mrs. Fidlar "aunt patsy"? Maybe we can find more competent and morally righteous people to fill these positions next election. Maybe the author of this blog can tell us if he believes more time and money were spent investigating a blog and document than a case where a baby's skull is fractured? Maybe the author of this blog being a longtime police officer can advise if it is against the law to lie to investigators in cases like this? If you read all of this you can see the boy changes his story more than once with the Myers gal. Ah, I'm too old for this. I'm embarrassed to live in the most corrupt county per capita in the state of Illinois. # 1 out of 100! Sickening. God luck sir. I'm pretty certain the egos of sheriff slick and messy mcgehee will keep them from answering the very people that hired them: us. Seems they believe they are above the law?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can now see why they hate this blog. I bet John Hager and his mom are upset. As the truth about John is now coming to light. What lies did he tell his family? His wife? His in laws? Well now they can see and read his very own statements. How he finally admits abusing his own child.

      Delete
  2. My granddaddy was a country bumpkin. But he told me something when I was a lad that has stuck with me over 60 years. "To ignore corruption is to condone it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. In RIC if you reveal it. They try to destroy you. But they haven't been able to as of yet

    ReplyDelete