Saturday, April 14, 2012

CANDY MOYERS TALKING ABOUT US,:)















THIS IS F0RMER POLICE CHIEF TODD ALLENS COUSIN.AND BOARD MEMBER DEAN MOYERS WIFE.SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME,MOST BULLIES DON'T
Candy Holland Moyer
I have kept quiet for a long time, but now I have had it. Why do two grown men have to hide their blogs on Tori Tanner's page? If you have something to say to my husband or my family, bring it.I DO THINK THIS COULD BE MISCONSTRUED AS A THREAT. BUT ALAS YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE.HERE YOU GO, HOWS THIS SO YOU ARE CLEAR HOW I FEEL    YOUR HUSBAND IS A BULLY, HE THINKS HES ABOVE THE LAW, HE HAS VIOLATED NUMEROUS LAWS INCLUDING FOIA AND BRIBERY LAWS. HE ACTS LIKE HE HAS A 6TH GRADE EDUCATION,AND THINKS THAT HE,BECAUSE HES ON A BOARD OF 650 PEOPLE HES A KING.THERE IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH MAAM?IF NOT I CAN POST IT AGAIN



 I will be so thankful when Gaines & Goossens are no longer employed by or involved with the village of Cordova government.I BET YOU ARE, THEN YOU AND THE OTHERS CAN BREAK WHATEVER LAW YOU SO DESIRE, HUH?:) IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW SOME FOLKS IN TOWN SEE YOU AND HIM,,EMBARRASSING TO THINK HES A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE GOOD FOLKS IN CORDOVA,




·          
Anistyn Moyer YESSSS!!!!!! Go Nana!
Jessica Hager Scranton Just curious.. Has anyone shown those posts to anyone maybe a lawyer or something. I would be pretty pissed if someone was putting my info out there like that.. It's pretty childish if you ask me..

HERE YOU WILL SEE READERS THE MENTALITY OF THE GANG OF 4 AND THERE ASSOCIATES 






Jessica Hager Scranton Oh and happy thanksgiving
Betty Penn GOT THEM HAHA
Anistyn Moyer My papa is copying everything and showing it to authority jessica.

POSTING PUBLIC INFORMATION IS NOT ILLEGAL,,BUT VIOLATING FOIA REQUESTS ARE. BRIBERY IS.NOT USING YOUR TURN SIGNAL AT 10:30 PM IS,:)



Shannon Craigmiles I agree Candy enough is enough. My family has been a part of Cordova since the early 1900's starting with the Reynolds clan. I have never seen anything like this before. I have also known the Moyers all of my 35 years and have always held them dear to me. Dean was there for my grandmother no relation to him whenever she needed. Those that know Dean know what his family and his community mean to him. For those that don't know him and want to speak ill of him need to pack up and move on. YOU WILL FIND NO SYMPATHY HERE!
Betty Penn I agree. I am the daughter of Bruce @ Barb Greer. Cordova was our home too. Don't let any idiots bring u all down
Betty Penn Who is Ryan? Telling me to not comment
Betty Penn I am Family to all in Cordova ( HENCE BRUCE GREER)
November 25, 2011 at 3:52pm

4 comments:

  1. LOL WELL CANDY IM SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY,YOU MAKE COMMENTS CONCERNING ME I DO BELIEVE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS THEM,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you can't stand up to bullies Mister Goosins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS that lady wearing a brousierre?

    ReplyDelete
  4. boom? what DOES THAT mean? Aren't you on the FD? Act like it.

    ReplyDelete