Friday, December 9, 2011

NEW YEARS NIGHT INCIDENT WITH JOHN HAGER AND FAM,:)

On Dec 31 2010 at around 1130pm I did notice a van blow a stop sign. The officer and I made traffic stop on the vehicle as it pulled into a driveway. Driver exited the vehicle, (temperature was 14 degrees) I got out as the other officer was calling in the stop. I advised the driver that the reason he was stopped was he did not stop at the stop sign .he said, “Yes I did”. I asked him for his driver’s license and his insurance. Now the driver was out on New Years Night, he was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt, no coat, and flip flops, with NO socks. I was in Long johns, vest, long sleeve shirt, and I was cold. He was not bothered at all by the temp. He produced his DL and was looking for his insurance card. Also Rock Island County advised his registration was expired in may. This was confirmed thru my in-car puter. He could not find his insurance card, so I told him to return to his van, as it was cold out and see if you can find it. I told him that his plates were expired and he would be receiving a citation for the plates and no insurance if he can’t find it. I told him “If you have the insurance just show the judge and it will be dismissed, I said, “I am not writing you for running the stop sign” As I and the other officer were in our squad writing the citation, a female approaches the male and begins to say, This is f@#ked,this is bull s&^t. then another female arrives on scene, older and fatter. I exited the squad and began to ask the ladies to return to the house, every other word from them was “f&*k this, Cordova Police are harassing him, I again, said go back in the house, The older female, (who I found out was his mother) (Julie Hager of 1102 3rd street Cordova ILL), asked why did you stop him? I told her reason for the stop, that his plates were expired and he has no insurance the other female (who I found out was his sister)(Jessica Scranton) said, well ill go print one out of the puter. The larger one said, they plates are not expired I have the sticker they both continued to, disobey my directions. I asked the older female, well where’s the sticker? She said at work. I was in front on left front fender area of the van and the driver,  (John Hager of 1102 3rd street Cordova ILL) all of a sudden Yelled, “f&*k this!!! Arrest me then,” he kicked the driver’s door open, and it hit the other officer in the leg. (Should be noted here, it cut his leg and pictures were taken) I then pushed the other officer out of the way to try to restrain the driver, John Hager. He then slid back to the passenger side of the van and was kicking at me with both legs. He kicked me in right side of stomach. And right thigh. He continued even as I was saying, “quit resisting” over and over. I tried to grab his arm to bring him out of vehicle, because we now have the charge of resisting and AGG Battery on a police officer. But I could not for fear of being kicked in the face; I then sprayed him with Pepper Spray. At that very moment he yelled!! OK, OK,”as he put his hands up, and quit resisting. He was taken out of the van and placed into cuffs. At this time as I was putting in the cuffs I did notice that his skin temperature was quite warm. His mother, Julie Hager and his sister, Jessica Scranton, continued to be verbal, I then called dispatch for assistance from a deputy, and only after I said,” IF YOU DON’T GET IN THE HOUSE, I WILL ARREST YOU FOR OBSTRUCTION! They then went inside. I then placed John Hager in the squad. Now remember, he was just sprayed with pepper spray, and it was 31 minutes to arrive at the Jail. NOT ONCE DID HE COUGH, CHOKE, NO TEARS, NO NASAL DISCHARGE, NOTHING! He acted like it did not even faze him, which I believe it did not.  14 degrees, and he wasn’t cold and it had no effect on him, his skin temperature was hot, pepper spray had no effect on him, I have NEVER seen anyone not be effected by Pepper spray. NEVER. But it had no effect on him. Booking in, you are asked if you have any medical complaints. HE DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING! No cuts, bruises, black eyes, nothing. AND his booking picture will confirm that indeed, he was not injured in anyway.
Here it should be noted, ACROSS THE ROAD, WATCHING THE WHOLE ARREST, AND THE CONFIRMATION WITH THE 2 FEMALES WAS A EYE WITNESS.THIS WITNESS, and IN THE STATEMENT THAT THEY DID WRITE CONFIRMS EVERYTHING STATED ABOVE! EVERYTHING!EVERYTHING!!!
Then John Hager states in the Local TV station WQAD TV 8 interview with Chris Minor that he was injured. He has thru this whole deal changed his story to where I gave him black eye; to I hit him with the mace can, to where he is afraid to go out if I was working. That when I placed cuffs on him that he felt his finger snapped. But he did not mention any thing of the sort during jail processing. To have an injury to your hand, wrist, finger to where you hear a auditable sound would be and injury of some significance. He mentioned nothing. Why? Lying maybe? You be the judge.
Afraid of me?
I was in squad parked, he went by me and flipped me the bird. It was documented on my paper. And I called my boss to report the same. The other officer about 2 weeks later, was in squad, and gets flipped off. Who do you think it was? John Hager! He committed a traffic infraction, and was stopped. During the stop, he was asked, why did you flip me off? He said, I thought you were Goossens. He’s afraid for his life when I work according to his interview with the reporter, but he flips me off, 2 times? lol  right John. Once again, everything I have stated is documented with written proof. And can be viewed by filing a FOIA request. Lets see, he injured and officer, with pictures to prove it. EYEwitness with their statement, when asked if injured at booking said no. And is afraid of the officer but flips him off, I do believe someone is not being truthful. And now you know the rest of the story.J

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are standing your ground Ray. In time we will prove them wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am to Brooke,All i want to do is get the truth out what has been going on and has happened.and the thing is, everything i have written about, i have documentation to prove it,or can direct the interested parties where to obtain it thru FOIA. For to long the bullies have been allowed to spread there venom and hate. without anyone knowing the truth. All the media will print is lies.funny thing is,Fat Pidlar,i mean Pat Fidlar used to be a contract writer for the Rock Island Argus. but she was fired i believe.Brooke i have had sooo many people contact me, about this. I been officer long time, SO i have my ducks all lined up shall we say:) And Brooke,,,,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT:) YOU ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT, OR WILL BE BULLIED,,THAT IS AWESOMEEEE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the temperature for 12/31/10 was actually 41 degrees. Who's lying now?
    http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KDVN/2010/12/31/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the 1 and 4 mixed up, it was 41degrees,41, degrees,Not 14.The person that does not want to reveal himself, or herself is CORRECT!,Thank you for reading and thank you for clearing that up,:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually that is not completely accurate--sorry y'all gotta play "Devils Advocate"--according to internet sources it was much colder on that date and time than 41 degrees Farenheit. Then again, does it really matter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oopsie! Forgot to say it was b/c of windchill! Sorry y'all:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who are the eye witnesses and why haven't they come forward yet??

    ReplyDelete
  8. The witness did come forward. In fact they came to the Police Department 3 or 4 days later, and gave a voluntary statement. They were walking there dog and happened to be in close proximity to the incident, and heard and seen everything. You can obtain everything concerning this situation by filling out a FOIA request at the Village Of Cordova. Ask for any and all documents, police reports, regarding the incident involving John Hager and the Cordova Police Department on 12/31/2010.Personal information will be redacted. I hope this helps. I encourage everyone to request and obtain this information. Then you will learn the truth. It will cost you nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. were they friend of yours who would do anything you say as they think your the greatest police officer ever. Boy do I make myself laugh
    hahahhahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your not smart enough to know how to type your name on here?:) i see ,well bud will do that to you,:) take care now,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did,IF you are inquiring about the facts i stating. if your here to debate,and attack me, I have the power to delete,:) If you want to make derogatory comments about me.Outstanding, Create your own blog, and do it there.My intentions here is to inform the public what the Gang of 4 do,did,and continue to do,what is.
    1. illegal
    2. immoral.
    3.Against what the general public want.
    if you are in agreement with a person,and persons that have no morals, ethics,and will lie for the sake of lying. i have no need or desire of your comments,:) Isn't the internet awesome?

    ReplyDelete