Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The rest of the story

In January a traffic stop was made on a local resident of Cordova James D. Somers. Reason was failing to use turn signal and possible DUI. I ran him thru radio and it came back that he was suspended. It was snowing hard. He was advised that he was suspended and he was asked if he had $120.00 for fine? He stated no. I then asked him, do you have anyone that can bail you out for that amount? He again said no. This traffic stop was both audio and video recorded. I saw an open can of beer in his seat and asked him who is this? He said its mine. I took can. It must be noted that he was respectful, polite, and cooperative thru this whole ordeal. (Unlike his father). I then asked him, do you have anyone that can come and get your truck? So that you will not be charged for both towing and impound? He said my Dad. I said call him. I then told him this. James, I am going to take you to our PD I will write you a I bond, (NTA) so that you wont have to come up with any money, and this way you wont go to jail tonight and stay there till you get the $120.00. I will let your dad come and get your truck so you wont be charged with towing and storage and that will save you money also. I will NOT charge you for the open can of beer, but you know its illegal right? He said yes I do. (Come to find out the reason he is suspended was multiple tickets for illegal transportation of beer) I then took him to city hall, wrote him a traffic ticket and I bond, and gave him a RIDE home. I could of towed the vehicle, to which he would have had towing fee, storage charges from tow company, but I DID NOT I could of charged him for illegal transportation of liquor, to which he would have had more fines and costs. I could of took him to jail to where he would of went thru the process of being booked in, and stayed there until someone bailed him out, but again I DID NOT. This Stop was both audio and video recorded. His father Bill Somers was running for the village board at this time. My ex Chief Todd Allen, came to me and asked this, Do you mind if James does community service? I said, what? He then said, His DAD is running for the board and would be a great ally for us, (the PD) against the Mayor. I said, Todd I don’t want him to get off, you do whatever you want, and you’re the Boss. He said fine. In March I notice my file on this arrest was missing, I asked Todd, where is my Somers file? He said, this is why I hate the Mayor having a key to our office. I then informed the Mayor, what I was told. The Mayor asks Todd, whatever happened to the Somers arrest? Todd tells him, that a Rock Island County Judge dismissed it. I, being the investigator was advised what Todd told the mayor, so I called Rock Island County Traffic Div. and asked what Judge dismissed the ticket I wrote? My contact advised me that it has no Docket Number, and it has NOT reached the system yet? I said you sure? She said yes. I then told Mayor what I was advised by RIC. He AGAIN a few weeks later asked Todd whatever happened to the Somers arrest? He this time said Rock Island County Lost it. Now remember this, the MAYOR IS MY BOSS, whether I like it or not, he’s my boss. In early March myself and Todd met with Bill Somers at the local restaurant, at this gathering, he said, “folks are afraid to get drunk in Cordova anymore because of Gaines, they have to go all the way to Albany” he said “ isn’t it less dangerous for a person to drive a short distance to go home drunk then from Albany? I looked at him like, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID? I then replied,” Have you ever had to put a 6 yr old kid in a body bag, because of someone driving drunk and killed him? I HAVE! That’s what designated drivers are for! I was thinking and this person is running for the board? OMG! He then said something about a friend of a friend wrecking etc, etc, Truthfully after that comment I thought to myself, this guy is an idiot.
I then go to Illinois State Police in March to advise them of the Official Misconduct, Obstruction of Justice that has been committed by Todd, (this was audio and video recorded) I was told that this would be investigated.
Now in April Todd Resigns, 2 days afterward he is cleaning out his drawer, Low and Behold, what does he find Behind the Computer? THE SOMERS FILE! (Without the Video tape though) Now this isn’t a computer like of old, it’s a monitor that is easily viewed what is behind it. No one had seen anything behind this monitor for 4 months. Odd isn’t it? In July Bill Somers comes to a special Police Meeting. In it he does say, that I was unprofessional, a liar, and he have been vocal about myself and other officer. Why? Because in my opinion  
1.     He didn’t get elected, Thank God

  1. When Todd left I Re- filed the arrest report on his son, 2011TR6725 SOMERS, JAMES D

3.     He’s an unthankful person that has publicly made a fool out of himself.(maybe the people see how he really is)

He has made statement that, “I own this town” Sir you do not.
I write this to show the Corruption Of Cordova, and that I gave as many breaks to the arrestee as I could, but his father seems to think that another agency would have been more lenient? If it was another agency, this is what would have happened.

1. He would have went to Rock Island County Jail and booked in and stayed until bond was met. (Who knows how long)?
2. He would have been charged again with illegal transportation of liquor. (More fines)
3. His vehicle would have been towed at their expense and charged Towing, storage. (More expenses)
If By doing none of the above that makes me un-professional, then I am guilty as charged, but the son was polite, and cooperative.
Now citizens of Cordova, you know the, “ Rest of the Story”
Oh aren’t you glad Bill Somers didn’t get elected?J



22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't eat cornflakes,,,,they give me gas,:)You dont see anything illegal?So your telling me your blind?DUDE you typing and cant see?swwwwwweeeeeeetttttt,,you be the man,,or are you women?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear readers..as you will see by the post by the person that insulted me,:) he did not debate the facts. Instead what he did was try the attack mode, that's fine,but all of the information that i did post, is DOCUMENTED. and as such is available upon a request by FOIA,aka,Freedom Of Information Act.If anyone desires to view these documents, i would be happy to produce them at your request, or i will lead you to the proper agencies to acquire them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you kidding me?is it something in the water up there?So let me get this correctly?hw said folks are afraid to drive drunk?lol ahhhh i think maybe his brain is been damaged by to much booze,,I can see the state coming in here and clearing this mess up.Contact the Attorney Generals Office in Springfield, this is total corruption,And this Pat Pidler needs impeached.,,,Sorry to here they treat police like that up there,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you,,i do believe that the Ag office has been contacted,and if you ever met this man,well you might be right about the brain being damaged,

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^^^ I LIKE THIS PERSON UP HERE RAY!!!! SO GLAD MORE AND MORE PEOPLE SEE THE TRUTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so coward, how's work? Ya do realize you are going to be terminated soon, don't you? Due to your drug involvement. You state the idiotic comments, calling Goosens, Gains, and Vanhore?? names, yet you can't use your own? What does rate of pay have to do with Goosens? Unless you're a criminal or i diot you realize law enforcement folks don't do it for the money, silly rabbit. I really feel sorry for your dad....you know you were an accident don't you?

      Delete
    2. sonds like this guy is afraid of getting caught doing something illegal. drugs?? probly.

      Delete
    3. what are the seven deadly sins? this coward that posted 1/5/12 is a microcasm of the fish bait polluting cordova 61242, stand up for what is right, say your name and say it proud! don't just make accusations, our cause is HURT by "that." We are ALL Cordova 61242....

      Delete
  9. LOl thank you for your support,:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr. or Mr. Anonymous:
    Your accusations of homosexuality (and your obvious homophobia, which means you are insecure and compensating for something you are lacking) make you subject to a civil lawsuit. You probably don't care, because you have shown your lack of intelligence with your post. You are what they call an "internet tough guy/girl." You use the anonymity of the web to post bold statements and think you are big and tough. You state no facts only juvenile accusations (which by the way since you can't spell maybe you can utilize your spellcheck) and innuendo. If you would like to use your real name, maybe we could have an intelligent debate about what has transpired in Cordova. As I am sure you are too much of a coward to do so, I would ask that you please refrain from any mention of my name. I have done nothing to you, the only thing I am guilty of was doing my job. I'm sorry if that intimidates you. May I suggest a good "self-help" read?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Speaking of the maintenance department. Maintenance worker Jim Boone, has now 2 complaints against him.2 criminal complaints,with a court date of Jan 19, for a order of protection filed against him.go to www.judici.com,and search Rock Island County.and then he has criminal complaint against him for, Intimidation.So you have 2 Cordova Maintenance workers that have had criminal complaints,Austin Mccool stabbing a guy 4x.Jim Boone threatening and intimidating. The intimidation charge is filed by a women,And why isn't Pat Fidlar,John Myers,And Dean Moyer wanting a investigation into these guys?is it me or is it double standards?readers you decide

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Boone had every right to call his elected official. He was wrong in saying he hacked his computer and allegedly shouting "IT IS OVER!", I'm surprised there was not a charge for disorderly conduct. Based on a JUDICI search, Mr. Boone is no stranger to a jail cell, so it's obvious why he wouldn't want the officer to work. Can you imagine if the former officers of Cordova had called a Trustee (Ms. Fidlar?7) and done what Boone did? There would be a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems to me that them there people of Cordova dont have any gonads.So there aint going to be no Police in the town no more?seems that the people are the losers,,well and them officers,but if the peoples dont stand up,they dont have any reason to whine and cry when there house gets broke into,
    I heard there was shots fired in this town from a friend.What this becoming like Rock Island?Are they all in-bred up there?seems like it to mes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear readers,
    I have been real busy and as such have not been on lately. I am copying a large amount of documents from the Hager case,(booking pictures,proof that his plates were expired, proof he did not seek any medical attention the night of his arrest,etc)and many minutes from the Board meetings.Also i have documents from the Austin Mcool stabbing i shall be posting in near future.:)

    ReplyDelete