Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chris Minor Interview with John Hager

 

Reporter
August 26, 2011
CORDOVA— 
A Cordova man says he was the victim of excessive force during a traffic stop at the hands of Officer Ray Goosens, now in jail for allegedly threatening the owner of the Cordova Dragway.
Being maced is excessive use of force Johnny?

John Hager says he didn't drive alone for two months after a run-in with Officer Goosens, now charged in another case with felony intimidation.
Funny,,,,he was seen by many in town driving soon afterwards,

''Goosens is scary. I fear for my life when he's on duty OK,,i might be ugly but not that ugly,:)On duty is when he flipped me off because I've already seen him lose his temper'',Using control tactics, isn't losing temper Mr.Hager Hager said in an interview at his home on Friday.
he fears for his life, but at a public board meeting does make the comment that, They can sit in my driveway and catch the speeders! He fears for his life, but flips me the bird 2x,here it should be noted, that he was ALONE, both times, he was by himself, but flips off the police officer he said is scary and he fears for his life from? lol come on John. Lose his temper? When on duty as a police officer I have 2 large females REFUSING TO OBEY DIRECTIONS, AND A LARGER MALE COMBATIVE, I use the proper amount of force to get the situation under control. The Hager’s feel that they are above the law. And if a person comes against them, that's losing your temper.
It was New Years Eve night, when Hager, a single father of two, I don’t care if he’s the Pope what’s this have to do with anything?
 was approached, approached?it was a TRAFFIC STOP WITH LIGHTS ON,not a meet and greet.And readers, here i should advise you that after I first went to him and he was at that time pleasant,I WENT TO THE SQUAD AND TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS SO IT WOULD NOT BE EMBARRASSING TO HIM in his driveway around 11pm by Goosens and another part-time Cordova officer, Ryan Gaines. False, Gaines was in the car; I approached him He says they approached him as he was walking to his mom's house next door, telling him to get back in his car. Negative ghost rider. I advised him to get back in his car after i made contact, for his well being as it was cold out! duh! He says the two claimed he had run a stop sign, and said they had done a computer check and found no record of his registration.LOL no record? Again negative we found record, it was EXPIRED! Hager says he insisted that couldn't be the case, but Goosens wasn't having it. Chris i have to ask, what and the world does this mean? I wasn't having any of what?
WELL here ya have Minor sensationalism. His plates came back EXPIRED. i have the printout. Available upon request:) 

''I said just arrest me then, and he rips open the door, Negative, he kicked the door open, and by doing do injured the other officer, (pictures available upon request) in fact former Chief Todd Allen took pictures the next day punches me in the face, wait, where is the part of the two large females? The part of the MOM saying i have the sticker at work? The part where the constantly refused to calm down, using the F word at me and would not go back in the house I fell onto the passenger door.OK,,how do you fall sideways? lol really John? I say my hands are up, my hands are up! No John it was OK!OK! After I sprayed you because you were kicking like a kid wanting candy,wait,heyyyy!:)  naw,,, That's when he maces me in the face, throws me out of the car and puts me in handcuffs'',I weigh 170.he weights 280. IM strong but not that strong, how did I throw him? Where did i throw him? Where did he land after I threw him?:)These are questions that need to be asked, I did put him in cuffs, but i find here some thing interesting, in his interview there is NO MENTION OF THE LOUD POP THAT CAME FROM HIS FINGER, WRIST, HAND! But in his complaint to the Village he states that he heard a LOUD POP. hmmmmmm lying maybe? Said the now 29-year old.

Hager's sister Jessica Scranton. a military veteran, says she saw it all.
As we were driving away, she flipped myself and the other officer off, I understand she was upset. Saw it all? Of course, she was the one that refused to quit interfering.and here is no mention of Scrantons Husband coming outside walking in a aggressive manner towards me and was stopped by Ryan.he threatened Ryan by saying "don't you dare touch me" why don't they mention this?

''Out of control, Officer Goosens got loud and irate and it was scary'', she said. Funny, a officer is trying to control a combative situation and her being a military veteran, is afraid because someone gets loud? What branch was it she served? GIRL SCOUTS?

Hager spent the next three nights in jail, and was charged with aggravated battery of a peace officer. Goosens and Gaines said Hager kicked and hit them. Police later said the video camera in the squad car had been turned off. NEGATIVE, Not turned off, it wasn't Turned on, as it was the old system we had that took like 3 different operations to activate the thing

Hager took a photo of his eye after he was released from jail, interesting here is after wards. How long afterwards? Where at? Why wasn't it documented at the Rock Island County Jail? With shades remaining of a black eye.

''It was a nightmare, it was by far the worst time in my life'', he recounted. Well here a idea, When you are stopped by officers, that WAS NOT EVEN GIVING YOU A TICKET FOR THE INFRACTION THAT CAUSED THE STOP, listen to them and they will move on, INSTEAD of kicking a door open, injuring a officer, refusing directions by officers, maybe then it wouldn't of ended like it did

Judge Walter Braud later threw the case out against Hager, all charges dropped.The judge has a case of his overturned by the 3rd appellate Court because of a mistake the Judge did.So are we to say that every decision he makes or ruling is the absolute?That he never makes bad rulings?this is a murder conviction that was OVERTURNED! because of errors made,


People v. Laabs, 2011 IL App (3d) 09091 Off the hook, but he says, the small town cops didn't let up. What does this mean? What contact did he have with me ever again? I have never, ever had any contact with him after this incident. What does it mean would not let up? What was done? When was it done? What was the incident that would validate the statement, didn't let up?

''They started stalking me.AHHH sorry John, you live on one of 3 majors roads in Cordova, If driving by on patrol is stalking, I can show you the legal definition of Stalking. They'd drive by normal, then slow way, way, down and make sure I knew I was seeing them'' Hager said. Normal? Whats normal? What speed? So driving by a person home that was arrested is Stalking?

After the case was dismissed, and it made the newspaper, Officer Gaines emailed Hager's sister via Facebook, writing to tell her that he had traced her IP to a comment she had written online about the incident, telling her if she didn't apologize for insinuating he was a ''liar'' and a ''dirty cop'', he would sue her.

''I think he was trying to intimidate me, but it didn't work'', Scranton said. Here I find interesting, Ryan is like 6/4 way bigger then I, But she said I was loud and she was scared, but she’s not of him? hmmmmmm

Hager says he doesn't believe the officers really ever ran his license plate that night. I believe allot of things, doesn't mean its true, Here it should be noted that John filed a FOIA request and received all the paperwork from this incident, he also GOT THE PUTER PRINTOUT THAT SHOWED PLATES WERE EXPIRED MAY2010!

''I went to the Department of Motor Vehicles that showed I had registration at the time'', Hager said. I HAVE THE PUTER PRINTOUT THAT SHOWED PLATES WERE EXPIRED MAY2010!

He says he filed a complaint with the Village of Cordova that went nowhere. I have written documentation that he has changed his story 3 times, 3,AND is available to any reader by filing a foia request with the Village Of Cordova

Now, Goosens is behind bars in another case, accused of telling the owner of the Cordova Drag way that if he didn't fire two security officers at the track, he would pull police security and not respond to any 9-1-1 calls there. Goosens denies it.

Hager has never talked publicly about his experience. He says as the son of a Navy man, he was taught to respect the uniform. I have to disagree with that statement But believes Goosens doesn't deserve to wear one.

''I don't want to take pleasure in any one else’s pain, but he deserves what happened to him. I hope some kind of conviction comes out of this. There's definitely a scar on my soul from this whole thing.’ I have a question, his soul is scarred? Is he, or has he been seen by a therapist? How long? What for? Is he on medication? And what is the symptom of a soul that is scarred? Remember there was documented pictures, no report of injuries at jail, a EYE WITNESS ACROSS STREET THAT FILED OUT A WITNESS STATEMENT THAT TOTALLY CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING THIS YOUNG MAN HAS SAID. HIS STORY HAS CHANGED 3X.I think maybe John and his family think there above the law,it should be noted here also that at the time of this stop his Grandfather was on village board. i welcome all comments on this incident,:) Thank you and Good Night:)IN Closing,,,heyyyyyy Chris Minor, I still have your cell number, can I call you to give you the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment