Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NO SHOW IN COURT OF STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE


THIS IS ASSISTANT  STATES ATTORNEY NORMA KAZLARICH,SHE PROSECUTED MY CASE.
As many know i was given probation.I was advised by my Mercer County Probation officer that ROCK ISLAND COUNTY has contacted him to let him know i am in VIOLATION OF TERMS OF PROBATION. I asked him how?he stated that according to ROCK ISLAND  i must go thru drug,and alcohol treatment and mental health. I told him that is not true according to the JUDGES sentencing.He said well Rock Island County is saying you can be arrested for this.(I HAVE TRANSCRIPT OF THE JUDGES SENTENCING ORDER)
SO on 8/16/2012, i filed a 2 part motion,one to be permitted to Bow Hunt, and that the other issues would be stricken from my terms.I was given court date of 9/11 @1:30. i arrive at Court, the Deputy,who i know, asked me what you doing here?i said i have to get permission from the Judge to Bow hunt.HE said,"well they granted that yesterday".I asked "why wasn't i advised"?he said, "got me". I asked did they address both parts of my motion?he said "got me, but i think so."So i made trip to Rock Island for nothing.I called PO and told him. after 2 weeks he got the amended order,WITHOUT THE OTHER ISSUES ADDRESSED! So again i was threatened with incarceration for violating term of probation by Rock Island County.YEA its that messed up.So i filed ANOTHER MOTION as you can see.The Judges sec tried 3x to get a hold of the ASA to set up a court date.Finally after i called 4x,she had me on line,got a hold of Norma s sec. and we agreed on the Date of 11/21.
I arrive, Judge Meersman waves me up to the front, and asks,"Ray we took care of this already didn't we?" i said,"No your Honor,you allowed me to bow hunt, but my other part of the motion wasn't granted"Hes reading it, and then looks at me and said,"WAIT,this isn't part of my sentencing,who put this in it?I said," i don't know ,all i know is that i have been threatened with incarceration for violating term of probation" My first attorney was behind me and the Judge asked,"Nate you were here, this wasn't part of my sentencing was it?" i said," your Honor i have the Transcript of your sentencing order right here" Bailiff came and got it,gave it to the Judge,hes reading it, and then said, with a look of frustration on his face,"IS ANYONE FROM THE STATES ATTORNEYS OFFICE EVEN GOING TO SHOW UP?"The lady to his left said, you want me to go get someone from the States Office?He said'Forget it. And he granted my motion.
Why didn't Norma show up?Could it be because she knew what the Judge was going to say?why did they put something into the probation that the judge didn't make?it is to further harass and bully me,and she said im the bully,if you readers,or I have a court date.And we dont show up,what do you think would happen?ARREST!! Amazing the double standards,but then i am not surprised.



Entered Under: GOOSENS, RAYMOND E
11/21/2012  Deft. appears in court. Deft. has filed pro se Request for Amendment. Court reviews Probation order and cause #18 is striken as to deft. does not have to obtain alcohol and drug evaluation or treatment.THIS IS WHERE THE SA OFFICE PUT SOMETHING IN THE PROBATION ORDER THAT THE JUDGE DID NOT GRANTFMM
10/15/2012  Request for Amendment to Terms of Probation filed by deft. pro se.MY 2ND TIME OF FILING THIS MOTIONUNASSIGNED
09/26/2012  RECORD TO APPELLATE COURT, TRANSCRIPTS TO DEFENDANT, VIA UPS.UNASSIGNED
09/19/2012  AMENDED ORDER OF PROBATION ENTERED AND FILED. copy to State, ProbationFMM
09/06/2012  REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS FILED BY JILL OSBORN FOR 9-13-11,10-27-11, 5-2-12, AND 7-16-12. REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS FILED BY SHANNON HERMISTON FOR 9-6-11, 1-6-12, AND 6-22-12.UNASSIGNED
08/30/2012  REPORT OF PROCEEDINGS FILED BY MICHELE LOFGREN FOR 5-1-12.UNASSIGNED
08/22/2012  NOTICE OF AN APPEAL TRANSCRIPT NOT FORTHCOMING FILED BY NEENA PONTIOUS FOR THE DATE OF 10-14-11 FILED.UNASSIGNED
08/20/2012  Request for Amendment to Terms of Probation filed. DOCKETING ORDER DUE DATESFILED. (3-12-0680) DUE 10-11-12HERES MY FIRST MOTION FILED,COURT DATE OF 9/11UNASSIGNED
08/16/2012 

10 comments:

  1. Tazz,the blog, is to reveal the corruption.If you dont like the posts and comments,bye.Was the post about you being embarrassed like a cchild during court offensive to ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny - he says he pities you and that you should get on with your life - the rest of us have. Yet he reads your blogs and comments..Such a hypocrite..or from pics I have seen a "hippocrite." HAHA what a toolbag..

      Delete


  2. Readers, As you can see i have stirred the pot by revealing corruption. A liar thinks everyone lies,a thief thinks everyone steals,and a INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE, thinks everyone is a INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE.(THIS IS WHAT JIM HINES CALLED ME ON HIS FB PAGE:) I find it odd, wasn't Jims hines daughter the same one that at 15 years old,(SERVICED) the son of his Bosses former partner?And for what?alcohol?(the suspect went to jail,for allowing a minor to (SERVICE) him, Now if this is true,,,where did she learn this type of sexual behavior?At home maybe?hmmmmmmmm.He made some pretty slanderous and dafaming statements about me on his FB page(which i have attained):) ty, about this type of behavior,But like i said, thief,liar,pedo.:) Corrupt individuals are like cockroaches,they hate the light,(revealing the truth about there corruption) I see by the intense animosity, that i have,Shall we say,(TURNED THE LIGHT ON THE COCKROACHES):):):).HE is upset that his childish behavior during my trial,that was the cause of him being threatened with arrest,is unsettling.Thank you Jim for reading the blog,and stop by again please sir:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another uniformed commenter who appears to be suffering from cranial rectal inversion syndrome...
      Parole - dont you have to be sentenced to jail, and then released to be considered on parole..Last time I checked you have never been on parole..I bet if this guy holds his nose and farts - he clears his head..

      Delete
  4. A very interesting analogy, perhaps you would be so kind as to allow me to interject, "A corrupt, angry,(WHO IS ANGRY?IM NOT ANGRY,:))SEE READERS,I POST FACTS,,DOCUMENTS,COURT TRANSCRIPTS TO SHOW AND ENLIGHTEN THE READERS, TO THE CORRUPTION THAT IS THE GANG OF FOUR AND THERE MINIONS,BUT WHAT THEY HAVE IS ACCUSATIONS AND ATTACKS,NOT SURPRISING. insecure,(INSECURE?PLEASE ADVISE HOW I AM INSECURE? little(I DO BELIEVE HERE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MY HEIGHT:() unemployed former village employee, thinks everyone is a... ect, ect. You continue to violate the terms of your parol,(PLEASE ENLIGHTEN MYSELF,MY PO,THE READERS, TO WHAT TERMS I AM VIOLATING.I HAVE MY TERMS IN FRONT OF ME,NO VIOLATION HERE.
    HERE YOU WILL SEE READERS, THERE WILL BE NO STATEMENT OR FACTS BACKING THERE CLAIM.WHY?THERE IS NO VIOLATION FOR FREE SPEECH.:)ITS CALL 1ST AMENDMENT.IT WAS EVEN ADDRESSED IN MY TRIAL BY THE JUDGE, BUT SINCE MR. HINES NEEDS TO BE ENLIGHTENED TO THAT ALSO SO I SHALL SCAN IT, AND POST IT FOR HIM. :-0 YEA, IM THAT NICE OF A GUY.:) in spite of repeated attempts to be leaniant and rehabilitate you.LOL,,,HERE YOU SEE READERS THE TOTAL STUPIDITY OF THIS PERSON. How far are you willing to exceed the limits of the courts generosity, on this farce?DEAR PERSON THAT WANTS TO BE SEEN BUT NOT REVEALED,:) PLEASE FOR ME AND THE READERS, SHOW ME TO WHAT VIOLATIONS I HAVE COMMITTED?AND TO WHAT REHABILITATION EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE,OR WAS ADDRESSED BY THE COURT,AND WAS MENTIONED BY THE COURT WAS NEEDED.ALSO,WHY DON'T YOU REVEAL YOURSELF JIM HINES.:):)AND AGAIN , I THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. DON'T YA JUST HATE THAT (LIGHT) JIM?:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jim, your comments have been going to the spam folder.I do not know why,maybe because Google sees it as garbage,:)

      as I have done before, BUT YOU NEVER POST THEM, I am NOT afraid to sign my name. I don't fear you,HERE YOU SEE READERS THE MENTALITY OF A PERSON THAT DOES DRUGS.I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY STATEMENT THAT HE WAS AFRAID OF ME.IN FACT,I ACTUALLY LIKED THIS MAN WHEN I WORKED CORDOVA,AND HE LIKED ME.UNTIL MY DEPARTMENT WAS INVESTIGATING HIM FOR DRUG ACTIVITY,THEN HE DIDN'T LIKE ME NO MORE:) WHO WOULD OF THUNK?LOL

      I pity you.YOU PITY ME?DOES THAT MEAN I CAN I BORROW SOME MONEY?IM KINDA BROKE:)

      You really should get on with your life, the rest of us have.YOU HAVE?THEN WHY YOU READING THE BLOG?:):)AND RESPONDING?HMMMM I HAVE GOTTEN ON WITH MY LIFE SIR,IN FACT,LIFE IS GOOD, MY BUSINESS IS GROWING,MY APPEAL IS PROCEEDING ON,MY ATTORNEY AND I HAVE SEEN MULTIPLE ERRORS IN THE COURT PROCEEDINGS THAT ARE HELPFUL FOR MY CASE.SPEAKING OF, THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTBURST AND THE OUTBURST OF THE BOARD MEMBER'S DURING MY TRIAL,IT IS SHALL WE SAY,AMMO FOR MY APPEAL:)

      YOU are a twice convicted felon(SIR THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE,BUT THEN,DRUGS DO KILL BRAIN CELLS) (counting the denied appeal)AHHH MY APPEAL IS NOT DENIED EINSTEIN,IT IS AT THE 3RD APPELLATE IN OTTAWA, YOU will never work in law enforcement again, You will never own a firearm again, that is enough for me.THE FAT LADY HASN'T SUNG YET SIR:)

      You are a joke,WAS IT ME THAT WAS CHASTISED BY A JUDGE IN A COURT ROOM?WAS IT ME THAT ADMITTED BEING A DRUG TRAFFICKER?WAS IT ME THAT HIS CHILDREN CONTINUALLY BEING ARRESTED FOR BREAKING THE LAW?WAS IT ME,THAT HAD A 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER (SERVICE) A MAN FOR ALCOHOL?

      a punchline, mostly a waste of human flesh.HERE YOU SEE THE ANIMOSITY OF THE ROACHES READERS,THEY HATE THE LIGHT SO THE REACT IN THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN ANYMORE. VERBAL ATTACKS, IT USED TO BE, THIS MAN WOULD GO TO BOARD MEETINGS,FILE COMPLAINTS,MAKE ALLEGATIONS,LIE,TO TRY AND CAUSE MYSELF AND THE OTHER OFFICER TO BE FIRED,WHY?DRUG USERS DON'T LIKE COPS,AND NOW THEY HAVE NO CONTROL, I AM REVEALING THERE VILENESS,THERE CORRUPTION,AND THERE TRUE CHARACTER, AND THEY HATEEEEEEEEE IT,:):)


      but, you are NOT part of our community anymore, so like I said, that's enough for me.SIR,YOU ARE A DRUG TRAFFICKER,YOU ARE A UNHAPPY PERSON.YOUR GONNA LOVE THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE :)

      Delete
  6. As you can see readers,I shined the light on the roaches.As my intentions is to reveal the corruption, i see it is working:)Mr Hines.What are you and your Gang Of Four going to do when my appeal is granted and the case overturned?:) I am sorry you acted like a child and was corrected by the Judge,it is what it is.Again,so you think that the Judge found your outburst in his courtroom humorous?Sir, you are a self admitted drug trafficker.Where do you get the idea that i said you were afraid of me?Sir, by your comment about your actions during the court proceedings, show you are delusional.You see facts, court documents thru a foggy haze. that is more likely created by your constant illegal use of drugs. And again thank you for reading the blog,

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were the jurist I would have held her little ass in contempt. Her office is a joke simply for taking this case to court. Oh wait, didn't they let a DUI go after the guy said he was related to Morthland and Senko? But they prosecuted a former officer for concealing evidence, right? Oh no, they didn't do that either. Well, at least they investigated the guys threatening to kill the Mayor, right? Right, Norma? What a joke. McGehee can't take office soon enough.

    ReplyDelete